In order to immigrate or naturalize in the United States, you are required to properly complete and file paperwork with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Union Visa LLC provides top-rate immigration document preparation services. Our services have a number of considerable advantages:

  • We boast a stellar five-star reputation earned over years of providing services to customers nationwide.
  • We provide in-person concierge service in English, Spanish, Russian, French, and Romanian.
  • Our staff has considerable experience completing all required immigration paperwork.
  • Our document preparation services are considerably cheaper than the services of an attorney.

Call us today at (727) 683-1467 for a personalized quote that would depend on your unique situation. We offer a number of document preparation packages for your particular case and can help you translate vital documents if necessary. If your particular case is not listed below, please contact us for a consulation.

Petition for Alien Relative (spouse, parent, child, sibling):

  • I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
  • I-130A, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary
  • I-131, Application for Travel Document
  • I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
  • I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
  • I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the INA

Removal of Conditions for Permanent Residency:

  • I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

Document Translation Services
(Spanish, Russian, French, Romanian, Latvian)

Fiancé(e) Visa Petition:

  • I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)
  • DS-260, Immigrant Visa Application

Naturalization Application:

  • N-400, Application for Naturalization

Travel/Work Authorization:

  • I-131, Application for Travel Document
  • I-765, Application for Employment Authorization

US Visa Application:

  • DS-160, Nonimmigrant Visa Application
  • DS-260, Immigrant Visa Application

Please note: Union Visa does not provide legal assistance or advice, as we are not immigration law attorneys or paralegals. If you have any immigration law questions or need immigration advice, you should contact an attorney. Any person is legally permitted to help you fill out immigration forms. 

Have any questions? Call now (727) 683-1467
Мы говорим по-русски
Hablamos español
Nous parlons français

Real Time Web Analytics