Visa Application Form 

Each applicant will need to submit a separate visa application form. Please print and sign your visa application form.  

>Click here to complete the Visa Application Form 

Please note: The application form is not savable, so you would need to complete and print it out in one sitting.

If you have any questions with filling your application form please give us a call at (727) 683-1467.


Order form 

In order to provide you with the right and accurate service please complete, print and sign our order form. You can make one form for multiple applicants (should have the same return address).

>Click here to complete the Order Form


Job description form

All employed and University/College students must complete a Job description form in CAPITAL letters. This form is not required for unemployed, high school students, children, housewives, and retired applicants.

>Click here to complete the Job Description Form


Collect your documents

Original national passport. Make sure your passport has at least 2 blank  visa pages, is signed and valid for at least 6 months after the conclusion of your trip. 

Photocopy of Valid State ID or Driver License (please copy the front and back of ID)

One recent passport type 2”x 2” photograph on white background. This photograph must be taken within the last 6 months 

Itinerary/ Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary with names (if you have one). 

Check or money order payable to Union Visa LLC for the amount indicated in the Order Form.


1. Green card OR
2. Photocopy of US visa and US entry stamp.
1. Birth certificate: A copy of the applicant's birth certificate.
2. Parents' passport copies: A copy of the information page of both parents' signed passports.

If parents of child are Chinese they must also provide proof of their status in the United States.
A signed letter of invitation addressed to the "Consulate of China" must be provided. The letter must contain the following information:
  • Personal information of the applicant: Name, gender, date of birth, and passport details.
  • Details of the visit: Dates, purpose, and places of accommodation.
  • Details of the inviting party: Name, address, phone number, and relationship to the applicant.

You will also need to provide a copy the host's Chinese ID, or, if they are not a citizen of China, copies of their China residence permit and their national passport's information pages.
  • Chinese name: The applicant's name written in Chinese characters.
  • Proof of name change: If the applicant's name has changed since birth, please provide a copy of the court order or marriage certificate showing the name change.
  • Previous visa: Copy of a previously issued Chinese visa or copy of the information page from your Chinese, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwanese passport.
Note: You will be required to submit the original passport with your application.

Union Visa LLC reserves the right to not proceed with orders, in which any of the required documents is missing.


 Send your documents

Make a package with your visa application form, order form, original passport, copy of state ID, 1 photo, itinerary with names, copies of additional documents (if applied), payment and send it to the following address: 

Union Visa LLC; 801 West Bay Drive, Suite 313, Largo, FL 33770

Please use FedEx or UPS services  for your safety! We do not recommend using USPS. 

rsz_insure_your_trip (1)

You are welcome to apply in person in our Tampa Bay, FL office. We take care of everything you need: photos, forms, mailing.

Have any questions? Call now (727) 683-1467

Real Time Web Analytics